Did you know that nearly three in ten Americans have at least one tattoo and as many as 25% of that population say they regret getting it?
If you are also in that 25%, there is good news for you. Li-FT Pigment Lightening Solution can help you get rid of your unwanted tattoo with minimal side effects.
Wondering what is Li-FT Pigment Lightening Solution?
Li-FT Pigment Lightening Solution is a highly safe yet powerful saline-based tattoo lightening solution. This amazing solution contains all-natural ingredients and is completely free from acids and chemicals.
The solution was engineered & formulated by the chemists at Li Pigments in a licensed, inspected and highly credentialed lab. The treatment is done using the same traditional equipment (needles, machine, etc) used in the tattooing process. But, instead of pigment, this saline solution is implanted into the skin to make the skin reject the pigment. The solution works in lightening any permanent makeup procedure as well as smaller body tattoos.
During the treatment, a numbing cream will be applied in order to keep you comfortable. Then, the Li-FT solution will be injected into your unwanted tattoo. This process will take around 10 to 40 minutes depending on the size of your tattoo. A scab will then form after 5-10 days and when this falls off on its own, your tattoo will appear lighter.
Results will vary depending on but not limited to:
- Depth of pigment placement
- The type & color of the tattoo to be lightened
- Technique used
- Your health condition
- Your skin condition
- Your ability to heal well
- Compliance with aftercare instructions
You will need to schedule at least 2-6 sessions spaced 4-8 weeks apart to see successful results.
The best part is that the tattoo removal process is completely safe when done by trained, skilled and licensed permanent makeup specialists and will not cause any of the typical laser removal side effects!
Now let us dive into the benefits of Li-FT Pigment Lightening Solution:
- With this amazing saline-based tattoo lightening solution, you can get rid of your unwanted tattoo.
- The solution can even be used around the eye area.
- It is safe for most skin types.
- Unlike laser, saline removal is not color specific. Hence, you can have better success treating difficult to remove colors like orange, red, yellow, white, and pale blue.
- The removal process is completely safe and less painful than laser removal.
Following the procedure, you must follow the aftercare instructions religiously to make sure you receive the best results:
- Try to keep the treated area clean as well as open to the air. Air/oxygen provides faster healing.
- Refrain from wetting the treated area for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid exercising, tanning sweating, bathing & swimming.
- Do not touch, scratch, rub or try to remove the scab manually. The scab will fall off on its own.
- Once scabbing is complete, apply one drop Vitamin E oil thrice a day for at least 4 weeks.
- Get in touch with a doctor immediately if you notice any signs of infection.
Turn to Us for Pigment Lightening
We are proud to offer Li-FT pigment removal/lightening service at unbeatable prices! Our ultimate aim is to help you get rid of your unwanted tattoos with this highly effective saline based tattoo lightening solution.
To learn more about our Li-FT pigment lightening solution, get in touch with us today.