Beauty and salon businesses around the world have been hit hard by the Covid-19 pandemic as they were forced to temporarily close their doors to slow the spread of the potentially deadly virus. However, salons and beauty parlors have been recently permitted to reopen their doors to clients with extensive safety precautions. While this is positive news for everyone, many clients are wondering whether it is a safe time to go to the salon & get permanent makeup done. Well, the answer to this question is ‘YES’. It’s absolutely safe to visit salons and get permanent makeup done during this time but you need to be extra selective on where and who you go to. You need to find a cosmetic tattooing studio that is clean, safe and ultra-hygienic without question.
What should you do to protect yourself from COVID-19 during your salon visit?
- Visit a salon that you know is incredibly clean and hygienic. If a salon maintains cleanliness usually, they will surely take extra safety measures now.
- Call your salon before you show up to ensure that your salon has the space to accommodate you while following the social distancing norms.
- When making your appointment, don’t forget to ask your stylist about their protective policies.
- Also don’t forget to ask what cleaning & disinfecting practices your salon or spa has in place, particularly with high contact surfaces areas such as chairs, countertops, door handles, etc.
- Make sure that the staffs in the salon are wearing masks, gloves and taking all measures for the safety.
- Ensure that sterile; single-use needles are being used.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you are not well.
- Wear a face mask at all times and sanitize your hands as soon as you walk in.
- Lastly, maintain social distancing as much as possible in the salon.
Why trust Brow & Beauty Bar?
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
At Brow & Beauty Bar, we are committed to ensuring the safety of our clients and employees, particularly during this challenging time.
We are strictly following all cleaning and sanitization protocols to keep our employees and clients safe while they are at our studio.
- We are also making it mandatory for all our clients to wear a brand new medical face mask while inside the salon.
- We are emailing our clients pre-screening questionnaire one week prior to their appointment date.
- We are checking the temperature of each client with a touchless thermometer.
- We are asking all our clients and artists to immediately wash their hands while entering the studio.
- We are not allowing any additional guests.
- To limit the amount of people in the studio, we are asking our clients to wait in the car.
- We are not allowing any additional items in the studio. Clients need to leave everything in their car or at home. They can only bring in their car keys and credit card.
- We are implementing “The Wave” to say hello.
To know more, get in touch with us today.