Wouldn’t it just be wonderful if we could wake up with fluttery lashes every morning?
We all dream of long, beautiful, perfectly curled lashes. But alas! not all of us are so blessed. Thankfully, a Lash Lift can give our eyelashes a boost, making them appear longer and fuller.
Wondering what is a Lash Lift?
Well, a Lash Lift is a highly advanced lash perming technique that gives length, curl and volume to our natural eyelashes.
“A lash lift is similar to the process of a perm for your hair,” said Dr. LaTasha Perkins, a family physician at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. “The same chemicals are used on your lashes to give them a more curled look.”
The lash enhancement technique is one of the most in-demand beauty treatments right now. According to a recent study, lash lifts have overtaken mascara in popularity. The treatment requires very little maintenance & has long-lasting results; therefore, it is a great alternative to eyelash extensions.
A good candidate for the Lash Lift is someone who:
- has strong, healthy lashes, but they are straight & hard to notice
- wants to enhance their natural lashes
- is allergic to lash extension adhesive
- wants to keep their daily makeup routines simple
- is looking for a low maintenance lash enhancement
- wants to wake up with perfectly curled eyelashes
And you should avoid the treatment if you:
- are pregnant
- have little natural eyelashes
- have had chemotherapy recently
- have extremely sensitive eyes
- have skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, blepharitis
- have conjunctivitis
- have trichotillomania
The entire lash lift process is quick. It only takes about 45 minutes to 60 minutes. The results generally last six to eight weeks if maintained correctly.
The best thing about the procedure is that it is totally painless. Infact, most clients find this treatment quite relaxing. Also, the treatment is completely safe if performed by a trained and licensed professional.
The benefits of Lash Lifts are endless, but here are our top reasons why you should choose Lash Lifts:
- Lash lifts will lift & boost your natural lashes.
- Your lashes will appear longer and fuller after the treatment!
- The procedure is pretty quick and painless.
- It requires very little maintenance and is great for clients those who do not have time for regular upkeep.
- You can wake up every morning with fluttery lashes.
The general price range of Lash Lifts usually depends on your location and can range anywhere from $110-$175.
After the treatment, you will have to take proper aftercare measures in order to maintain the results.
Here are few aftercare measures that you should follow to maintain the results:
- Avoid wearing mascara for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid rubbing or playing with your lashes
- Avoid applying water directly to your eyes for around 24 hours.
- Avoid saunas, showers for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid sleeping on your face.
- Avoid eye serums, makeup, shampoo, conditioners or makeup removers on your eyelashes or eye area for at least 1 day.
Turn to Brow & Beauty Bar for Lash Lifting
Brow & Beauty Bar is one of the best and most trusted permanent makeup studios in Delaware dedicated to providing the very best in Permanent Makeup.
Here at Brow & Beauty Bar, the lash stylists are highly-experienced and skilled. They can give picture-perfect lashes with lash lift treatment. They have helped hundreds of clients enhance their natural lashes.
So, if you want to wake up with gorgeous lashes every morning, feel free to get in touch with us today.
You must be logged in to post a comment.