Do you have an unwanted, embarrassing tattoo on your neck?
Don’t worry; you can now safely and effectively remove your unwanted tattoo with LI-FT Pigment Lightening Solution.
Wondering what is Li-FT Pigment Lightening Solution?
Well, Li-FT Pigment Lightening Solution is a highly effective, all-natural saline based tattoo lightening solution which contains no acids and chemicals. This amazing saline lightening solution was developed by the chemists at Li Pigments in a licensed, inspected and highly credentialed lab. This service is done using the same traditional equipment (needles, machine, etc) used in the tattooing process. However, instead of pigment, a sterile solution is implanted into the skin to make the skin reject the pigment.
What are the key ingredients in Li-FT?
- Sterile water
- Sea salt
- Lemon Seed Extract
- Orange Seed Extract
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- Calendula extract
- Hydroxyethyl cellulose
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
What are the side-effects of Li-FT Saline Pigment Removal process?
The LI-FT Saline Tattoo Removal process is completely safe and will not cause any of the typical laser removal side effects!
Does Li-FT Saline Pigment Removal hurt?
Li-FT pigment removal is less painful than laser removal. Moreover, a numbing agent will be applied in order to minimize any discomfort.
What to expect during a Li-FT pigment lightening appointment?
During the treatment, a numbing agent will be used to keep you comfortable. Then, a sterile solution will be tattooed over your unwanted tattoo. The process of applying the solution should take 10 to 40 minutes depending on the size of your tattoo. A scab will then form after 5-10 days and when this falls off, the color will look lighter.
Keep in mind, Li-FT pigment lightening should only be done by trained, skilled and licensed permanent makeup specialists.
Results will vary depending on but not limited to:
- Your health profile
- Your skin condition
- Your ability to heal well
- Technique used
- The type & color of the pigment to be lightened
- Depth of pigment placement
- Compliance with aftercare instructions
How many sessions will I need?
You should expect between 2-6 sessions spaced 4-8 weeks apart to fade the unwanted pigment.
What are the benefits of Li-FT Pigment Lightening Solution?
- Li-FT pigment lightening solution is completely safe. It won’t cause any damage to your skin.
- It can even be used around the eye area.
- It works on all colors of pigment/ink.
- It is effective on all skin types.
- The removal procedure is less painful than laser removal.
- You can say goodbye to your unwanted tattoo with this amazing solution.
How do I care for my skin after the treatment?
There are few simple after care instructions that must be followed to prevent complications and achieve optimum results!
- You must keep the treated area clean and open to the air. Air/oxygen provides faster healing.
- You should try to keep the treated area dry.
- You should avoid bathing, swimming, exercising, sweating and tanning.
- You should not touch, pick at or try to remove scab manually. The scab must fall off entirely on its own.
- Once the scab has fallen off on its own, you should apply one drop Vitamin E oil 3 to 4 times throughout the day for at least 4 weeks.
- You should get in touch with a doctor if you notice any signs of infection.
Turn to Brow & Beauty Bar for pigment lightening
At Brow & Beauty Bar, we are proud to offer Li-FT pigment lightening solution at unbeatable prices! We have helped numerous clients get rid of their unwanted tattoos with our pigment lightening solution.
So if you have poorly done permanent makeup or embarrassing tattoos, get in touch us today!!
We work with a team of highly experienced, trained, skilled and certified permanent makeup artists who have immense passion for their work. They can help you fade your unwanted tattoo and regain your confidence with our highly advanced pigment lightening solution.
To learn more about our Li-FT pigment lightening solution, get in touch with us today.