Our eyebrows are the most important feature on our face. They not only protect our eyes from dust and sweat, but when groomed properly, they can help accentuate our eyes, shape our face as well as enhance our overall look. It is therefore no wonder thousands and thousands of women around the world are taking advantage of Microblading, which is one of the most popular cosmetic techniques for enhancing the appearance of the eyebrows. However, did you know there is now another highly effective way to enhance your brows-something commonly called the nano machine hair stroke service?
The nano machine hair strokes procedure is a minimally invasive procedure whereby the pigment is implanted into the skin using a cosmetic tattooing machine with a single needle. This new procedure has taken the beauty world by storm. It provides all the advantages of microblading but with much less trauma to the skin and more longevity!
What is the difference between Microblading and Machine Hair-strokes?
- Microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing technique in which a sharp, handheld tool made up of 7+ micro needles is used to add semi-permanent pigment to the skin.
The nano machine hair stokes procedure, on the other hand, uses a digital machine to implant pigment into the skin.
- The machine method implants pigment slightly deeper than microblading.
- The results of nano machine hair-stokes procedure typically lasts longer than microblading. Microblading lasts up to 18 months where as the results of nano machine hair-stokes procedure last around 2-2.5 years on average, depending on your skin type & lifestyle.
- As microblading result does not last as long as machine tattooing, you will need more frequent touch-up sessions in comparison to the machine method.
- Microblading is not for everyone. If you have extremely oily skin, you may not be an ideal candidate for microblading treatment. It is also not suitable for thin, fragile, or sensitive skin.
Machine Hair-strokes, on the other hand, is amazing for clients who have very oily or delicate skin.
- The machine method causes significantly less trauma to the skin than microblading.
So, should I choose Microblading or Machine Hair-strokes?
It is completely down to you as well as your personal preference.
Both Microblading and machine method create fabulous results and can truly change your life. However, always make sure you go to a trained, certified and experienced professional in order to stay safe as well as get the best results.
Why Choose Brow & Beauty Bar?
Brow & Beauty Bar is one of the most trusted permanent makeup studios in Delaware committed to providing the very best in Permanent Makeup.
Here at Brow & Beauty Bar, we work with a team of highly experienced and amazingly-skilled professionals who are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients with exceptional services. Our main goal is to help our clients transform their look with permanent makeup.
So, if you want to wake up to beautiful brows every morning, feel free to get in touch with us today! We are proud to offer both Microblading as well as Machine Hair-strokes at highly competitive prices! We start with a pre-numb to lessen the pain and discomfort. For several years, we have been helping our clients magically transform their brows and enhance their natural beauty with our exceptional services.
To learn more, get in touch with us today.
You must be logged in to post a comment.