Ombre Powder Brows
When it comes to permanent and semi-permanent makeup, we have all heard of microblading, the semi-permanent tattoo technique used to create the illusion of fuller, beautiful brows. The popularity of microblading quickly surged due its hyper-realistic effect. Thousands and thousands of women around the world opted for this amazing procedure. However, not everyone is suited for Microblading Services. Women with large pores & oily skin are not good candidates for microblading because the color doesn’t show up well & can look blurry. Oily skinned beauties should opt for ombre brows.
What is Ombre Brows?
Ombre brows, also known as Powdered Brows, are a semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique that creates a soft shaded brow pencil look. This amazing technique, first developed in Asia, has been around for decades and has been gradually improving over the years. It gives great definition & depth to the eyebrows. It is particularly recommended for women with oily skin or combination skin or anyone who fills in their brows regularly with pencil or shadow.
What is the Difference between Ombre Powder Brows & Microblading?
The biggest difference between the two semi-permanent eyebrow styling techniques is how the pigment is deposited into the skin. Microblading uses a handheld tool to carve small cuts into the skin, whereas Ombre brows are done using a machine. The ombre powder technique is a bit less invasive than that of microblading.
Does Ombre Powder Brows Hurt?
Pain threshold levels vary from person to person. Your artist will use a safe topical anesthetic cream to ensure you remain comfortable & as pain-free as possible.
On Average, How Long Does Ombre Brows Last?
Ombre brows can last anywhere from two to five years. The retention will depend on a number of factors, such as lifestyle, skin type, sun exposure, health condition, etc.
What are the Main Benefits of Ombre Powder Brows?
- Ombre powder brows are great for any skin type, unlike microblading, which may not work well on oily skinned beauties.
- Your eyebrow will look fuller, more defined as well as dramatic.
- Ombre brows last longer than microbladed brows, usually up to 5 years.
- The ombre powder technique is a bit less invasive than that of microblading.
- Also, this semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique is less painful than that of microblading.
Who is a Good Candidate for Ombre Brows?
Unlike Microblading, Ombre Powder Brows are great for any skin type. Oily skinned beauties as well as very dark-haired clients benefit the most from Ombre Powder Brows.
Who is Not a Good Candidate for Ombre Brows?
You should avoid this procedure or consult a doctor before booking a treatment if you have any of these pre-existing health conditions:
- Epilepsy or autoimmune disorders
- Bleeding disorders
- Viral infections
- Skin irritations
- You are taking blood thinning medications
- You have a major heart problem
- You are pregnant
- You’ve had an organ transplant
- You have uncontrolled high blood pressure
What is the ombre powder brows aftercare like?
- Don’t work out or sweat a lot.
- Don’t touch and peel off the scabs. The scabs will shed naturally.
- Avoid any makeup around the brows for at least 12-14 days.
- Stay out of heavy sun exposure.
- Avoid any facial treatments during the healing process.
- Avoid long and hot showers.
- Avoid washing your brows extensively. You can use a cotton pad for wiping the area.
On average, how much does ombre powder brows cost?
The general price range of ombre powder brows usually depends on your location and can range anywhere from $500 to $1,000. The cost for Ombre / Powder Brow in Brow & Beauty Bar is only $600.
Why Choose Us for Ombre Brows?
We are one of the most trusted permanent makeup studios in Delaware committed to providing the very best in Permanent Makeup.
For several years, we have been helping countless clients boost their confidence level with various semi-permanent eyebrow styling techniques. We take time to understand exactly what our clients are looking for and then do our best to deliver the best results.
So if you’re thinking to try ombre brows and enhance your beauty, feel free to get in touch with us today. We can help you enhance your beauty by giving you fuller and more defined brows. We start with a pre-numb to lessen the pain and discomfort. We ensure an absolutely safe procedure that will have stunning results.
You must be logged in to post a comment.