Have you lost that bright color of your lips?
Are you tired of putting on lipstick again and again throughout the day?
Have you been regularly facing issues such as chapped or dry lips due to lipsticks?
Well then, a permanent lip liner might be just what you need.
What is permanent lip liner?
Permanent lip liner is simply a gentle form of tattoo that is placed on the lips in order to make lips look fuller, younger, luscious, more symmetrical, better defined as well as slightly more pigmented. This amazing technique means you will no longer have to worry about dry lips and color coming off when you kiss, eat, drink, or sleep.
“This technique is an instant face brightener,” says Dominique Bossavy, a celebrity permanent makeup artist. “A ‘wake up, no make-up’ fresh-faced look where the pop of color and subtle definer and highlighter are just the right amount of pretty without needing any makeup enhancement.”
Will permanent lip liner hurt?
Our Lips are more sensitive than the tips of our fingers. Hence, some people may experience minor discomfort. But there is nothing to worry about as permanent makeup artists generally apply a numbing agent to lips in order to minimize the pain.
Benefits of Permanent Lip Makeup Tattoos
Permanent Lip Liner lasts long
Permanent lip liner generally lasts for 3-5 years or longer, before a touch-up is needed to refresh the shape and color.
“Depending on the depth of color and the amount of pigment used, it can generally last three to five years without requiring any retouching,” says Amy Jean, founder of Amy Jean Brow Agency as well as beauty vlogger Chloe Morello’s go-to girl for her own lip tattoos.
You will get the lips of your dreams
Permanent lip liner can dramatically enhance the appearance of your lips. Its main goal is to help make your lips look fuller, more symmetrical, better defined, as well as more pigmented. You will not need to apply lip liners or lipstick after this amazing treatment.
You don’t have to apply & reapply lipsticks throughout the day
This technique adds color, definition, as well as gives lips a sexy look. Hence, you will not have to worry about applying and reapplying lipstick throughout the day.
“Lip tattooing is a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure whereby you can have the effects of wearing lipstick without the hassle of applying it, smudging it and reapplying it throughout the day,” says Amy Jean.
You are not a candidate for Permanent Lip Liner if:
- You are under the age of 18 years
- You’re pregnant
- You have epilepsy
- You have any autoimmune disease
- You have thyroid/graves disease
- You have infections
- You had an organ transplant
- You have major heart problems
- You have eczema or psoriasis
- You used Accutane in the past year
- You’re undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
Pre procedure advice
Before undergoing lip tattooing, you must follow the following advice:
- You should not take Aspirin, ibuprofen, alcoholic beverages for at least 2 days before and after the procedure.
- You should consult with your doctor before discontinuing any medication.
- Try to avoid fish oil, niacin, and vitamin E as they can cause your blood to thin.
- If you suffer from any allergies, inform your therapist.
Permanent Lip Makeup Aftercare
- Your lips will feel swollen immediately after the treatment and remain swollen for the first day. You can use ice packs in first day if necessary to help bring the swelling down.
- If you are planning to donate blood, it is a Red Cross policy that you must wait for at least 1 year after any tattooing procedure.
- Try to avoid the sun for the first few days.
- Don’t forget to apply POWERFUL SUNSCREEN ON YOUR LIPS to avoid hyper pigmentation
- Avoid any lotions or soaps containing GLYCOLIC, HYDROXY, FRUIT ACIDS.
- Do not rub or pick your lips!!!!! It can cause infection.
- Try not to eat any salty or spicy food
- Avoid kissing for up to 7 days.
How Much Does Permanent Lip Liner Cost?
The avg. cost for permanent lip liner makeup & lip tattoos is anywhere from $450 to $700.
For pricing and special discounts, please call Erin today at 302-404-6164 to receive a estimate and a special price for your permanent lip liner.
Why Choose Brow & Beauty Bar for Permanent Lip Liner?
Brow & Beauty Bar is one of the most trusted permanent makeup studios in Delaware committed to providing the very best in Permanent Makeup.
Here at Brow & Beauty Bar, we have helped countless clients boost their confidence level with permanent makeup and lip tattooing. We work closely with every client to understand exactly what they are looking for and then we do our best to turn their dreams into reality.
So if you’re thinking to get permanent lip liner and enhance your beauty, feel free to get in touch with us today. No matter whether you want a more defined lip line or fuller, younger lips, we can give you exactly what you want. We use strong anaesthetic in order to ensure that the entire procedure is as painless as possible. We ensure an absolutely safe procedure that will have amazing results.
You must be logged in to post a comment.