Looking for a quick way to improve the appearance of your fine lines, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, acne as well as acne scarring, with virtually no downtime? Well then, Procell Microchanneling treatment is the ideal solution for you!
What is ProCell Microchanneling?
ProCell Microchanneling is the most effective and non-invasive skin rejuvenating procedure which helps improve the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation & acne scarring, among other skin issues and keep skin looking and feeling younger. This unique therapy was developed in America by a Licensed Aesthetician as well as a Board Certified Dermatologist.
The procedure makes uniform holes in the outermost layer of your skin, the same size & the same depth, without damaging or scratching your skin. These tiny holes, also called as channels, are the perfect way to get healing products into your skin, such as the ProCell serum which has stem cell technology. This treatment is clinically proven to increase collagen & elastin production, which in turn increases the thickness of the skin while improving the appearance of wrinkles, uneven skin tone & texture, fine lines, acne scars/surgical scars, stretch marks and more.
What are the benefits of ProCell Microchanneling therapy?
- ProCell Microchanneling therapy helps reduce or even eliminate scars from the skin.
- Apart from treating and correcting acne scars, this therapy can also reduce the appearance of stretch marks in the skin.
- With this unique therapy, you can say goodbye to your fine lines and wrinkles
- It can enhance your appearance without damaging your skin.
- It can correct uneven skin tone and texture by promoting the regeneration of a newer, fresher layer of skin.
- It leaves clients with healthy rejuvenated skin.
What conditions does ProCell Microchanneling treat?
- Uneven skin tone & texture
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Acne scars/surgical scars
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged pores
- Dull-looking skin complexion
- Lost elasticity
How long does ProCell Microchanneling last?
Well, ProCell Microchanneling can last anywhere from 2 to 10 years, depending on clients age and lifestyle!
How many treatments will I need?
For light anti-aging treatments, 1 to 2 treatments may be sufficient but for deeper wrinkles & scarring, you may require 4 to 6 treatments to achieve desired results. An interval of 3 to 4 weeks between treatments is typically recommended and you can see the results 2-3 weeks after your treatment.
Does ProCell Microchanneling hurt?
ProCell Microchanneling doesn’t hurt, but it does not feel good too. However, if you feel pain during the procedure, you can ask your skin care professional to apply a light topical numbing cream.
How long does it take to heal from ProCell Microchanneling therapy?
After the therapy, your skin will be pink or red in appearance for the first 24 to 48 hours. However, this can be covered with a quality mineral makeup within 90 minutes of treatment.
Who is a good candidate for ProCell Microchanneling?
You are an ideal candidate for ProCell Microchanneling if you have:
- Fine lines or wrinkles,
- Uneven skin texture
- Moderate skin laxity
- Stretch marks
- Atrophic (depressed) acne scars
- Sun damage
- Traumatic scars
Who is not an ideal candidate for ProCell Microchanneling?
You are NOT a suitable candidate for micro-channeling if you have any of the conditions listed below.
- you have certain skin diseases, such as eczema or psoriasis
- you have cardiac abnormalities
- you are pregnant
- you have infection of any type (bacterial, viral or fungal)
- you have had radiation therapy recently
- you have open wounds
- you have Keloid scars
- you are immunosuppressed
- you have diabetes, hemophilia, bleeding disorders
How much does procell microchanneling cost?
The cost of your micro-channeling treatments will depend on what is being treated and the condition of your skin. Avg. price per session is $300 for face & neck, other treatment cost is based on consultation.
Is the ProCell Micro-Channeling treatment safe?
ProCell Microchanneling therapies are absolutely safe and side effects are uncommon when being performed by knowledgeable and trained skincare professionals.
What is the aftercare like?
- Avoid washing your face for the first 6 hours. You can wash the treated area gently with a gentle cleanser and apply moisturizer thereafter.
- After the therapy, nothing topical should be applied for at least 90 minutes.
- Do not exfoliate at least for 7 days.
- Avoid direct sunlight for at least 7 days.
- Ensure you have proper sun protection whenever you are out in the sun
- Avoid swimming or jogging in the rain for at least 72 hours.
- Avoid vigorous exercise for first 72 hours.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medication pre and post treatment.
- Avoid makeup for at least 6 hours after the procedure.
What is the difference between Microchanneling and Microneedling?
ProCell Micro-channeling therapy is the next generation of Microneedling.
The main difference between the two therapies is the type of device used to perform the treatment as well as the technique that is used.
Microneedling therapy involves using a handheld “roller” covered in tiny needles that is dragged over the skin which can actually tear the skin. ProCell Microchanneling therapy, on the other hand, uses a “stamping” technique, which creates micro vertical channels into the skin for better and deeper product penetration & less trauma to the skin.
How can Brow & Beauty Bar help you?
We, at Brow & Beauty Bar, are now offering our clients the ProCell Microchanneling therapy – a highly innovative and proven method of skin rejuvenation.
So if you are looking for a quick and effective way to completely change the way your skin looks and feels without damaging your skin, you have landed in the right place!
At Brow & Beauty, we work closely with our clients to understand their unique skincare needs and then strive to improve their skin’s condition and appearance. We also place a great deal of importance on our clients’ comfort and satisfaction and do everything possible to ensure that they are at ease throughout the entire procedure.
Our ultimate aim is to help our clients boost their collagen production as well as help them feel and look their best with our ProCell Microchanneling therapy.
If you would like to learn more about ProCell Microchanneling therapy or any of our other services, feel free to get in touch with us.