Want to enhance the look of your eyebrows but do not want to commit to something permanent like Microblading? Well then, look no further than Henna Brows!
Wondering what is Henna Brows? Well, it is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that involves using a natural dye made from the henna plant to temporarily tint the brow hairs. It is an excellent option for those who want to enhance their natural eyebrows as well as add some shape and definition. It has become increasingly popular over the last few years. In this blog, we will dive into everything that you need to know about henna brows, including the benefits, cost, aftercare and more.
A Little About Henna
Henna is a 100% natural plant-derived, vegan dye that has been traditionally used for body art as well as hair dyeing in many cultures. It is known for its gentle as well as non-damaging properties, making it an excellent choice for those who prefer a more natural approach to coloring their brow hair. It does not contain ammonia or other harsh chemicals often found in synthetic hair dyes.
So, if you want to achieve beautiful eyebrows without the use of harsh chemicals, Henna Brows would be the best option for you!
The avg. cost for henna brows is anywhere from $35 to $125.
The Benefits of Henna Brows
- Henna is completely natural and is the safest dye you’re ever going to find. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide or ammonia, minimizing the risk of allergic reactions or skin irritation.
- Henna brows produce longer lasting results. Henna can last up to two weeks on the skin while on the brow hairs, it can last up to six weeks.
- It can help improve the shape & definition of your eyebrows.
- It can save time on your daily eyebrow routine as you will not need to fill in your brows with makeup every day.
- It offers a broad range of color options to suit different skin tones & preferences.
But keep in mind, Henna Brows may not be suitable for everyone. You should avoid Henna Brows if you:
- have allergies to henna or any ingredients in henna products
- have sensitive skin
- have recently undergone chemical treatments
- have skin conditions, such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, or any other skin issues
Henna Brows Aftercare
- Avoid water and steam for the first 24 hours
- Avoid direct sunlight because sun exposure can cause the henna color to fade faster
- Avoid exfoliating products
- Stay away from activities that may cause sweating
- Do not touch or scratch your henna brows
- Avoid oil-based makeup removers or cleansers around the eyebrow area
Why turn to Brow & Beauty Bar for Henna Brows?
Brow & Beauty Bar is one of the most reliable beauty studios in Delaware dedicated to providing the best services at unbeatable prices.
So, if you are planning to tint your eyebrows with henna, feel free to get in touch with us!
Our henna brow professionals are highly experienced and amazingly skilled. They will assess your brow shape, skin tone, as well as desired outcome to create a customized shape & color that complements your face. They follow strict hygiene practices & use high-quality, hypoallergenic henna products. They will also provide valuable guidance on aftercare practices to make sure your henna brows last longer.