Beautiful, dark eyelashes are something nearly every woman craves for. They have the impressive ability to make our eyes appear bigger and brighter and transform our face. But sadly, not everyone is blessed with naturally fluttery lashes. Those who are not blessed with picture-perfect lashes can opt for Lash tints.
Wondering what is Lash Tinting?
Well, Lash Tinting is nothing but a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure in which dye is painted onto your eyelashes to give them a thicker, darker, and fuller look.
Remember, the procedure will not add length, volume or curl to your lashes but will only darken and intensify their color with a vegetable dye, creating the illusion of mascara.
The procedure is perfect for women who have naturally lighter colored lashes or who prefer minimalistic makeup & do not want to wear mascara every day.
“The only people that should stay away from eyelash tinting are those that have eye infections or conditions (like conjunctivitis, swelling, or irritation around the eyes) at the time they come in for a lash service. If your client has an infection, receiving a lash tint could make the eye infection or condition worse. Also, people who have had allergic reactions to hair dye in the past should stay away from eyelash tinting. As a client, if you are ever in doubt, ask for written permission from your doctor that you can provide to your lash technician,” says Courtney Buhler, the founder of Sugarlash PRO.
The best thing about the procedure is that it is completely safe when done by a trained, licensed professional who uses high-quality products & has a lot of experience. Also, the procedure is quick and relatively painless. It lasts only for 10-15 minutes, but the color stays on for about 4 to 6 weeks.
The cost of lash tinting depends on your location and the experience of the artist and can range anywhere from $20-40.
The Unignorable Benefits of Lash Tinting
- Eyelash tinting can make your lashes look darker, longer, fuller, and more beautiful.
- With tinted lashes, you will be able to ditch your mascara and save a lot of time in your morning routine.
- It can also make your eyes look pretty & attractive.
- The procedure is quick and relatively painless
- It is excellent for those who have busy or active lifestyles.
- You can wake up with effortlessly dark, long, beautiful lashes every morning.
Lash Tinting Aftercare Instructions
- Do not touch the area treated.
- Do not use any oil based make up products for 24-48 hours.
- Do not get your eyelashes wet.
- Do not expose your lashes to steam, moisture or sweat.
- Do not apply any make-up for at least 24 hours.
- Do not expose your eyelashes to heat or a tanning bed
- Do not rub or play with the lashes.
- Avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day.
- Avoid getting any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after this treatment.
- Avoid perfumed products for 24hrs.
Turn to Brow & Beauty Bar for Lash Tinting
If you are looking to get weeks of dark, full, beautiful lashes without the assistance of mascara, visit our salon for professional eyelash tinting treatment!
We are one of the most trusted permanent makeup studios in Delaware committed to providing the very best in Permanent Makeup.
We have a team of amazingly-skilled and experienced professionals who are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our clients with unparalleled beauty services. Our professionals will help you choose the right tinting color that best suits your complexion.