Benefits & Aftercare Tips of Scalp Micropigmentation
Hair loss, also known as Alopecia, is a common dermatological problem worldwide; affecting one-third of the population. The main causes that lead to hair loss are hormonal imbalance, medication, poor diet, stress, pregnancy, immune disorders, illness, aging, heredity or trauma to the scalp or follicles.
No matter what the reason for your hair loss or baldness is, it will certainly cause you to feel depressed and inferior. Numerous studies have shown that hair loss affects mental health as well as personal relationships. Fortunately, today there are several high-quality treatments available that can solve your hair loss problem and help you regain your confidence. One of the most effective hair loss treatments is scalp micropigmentation.
Now say goodbye to baldness forever with Scalp Micropigmentation
Wondering what is Scalp Micropigmentation?
Scalp micropigmentation is an extremely advanced non-invasive treatment that uses specialized techniques and equipment to inject pigment into the scalp to create the look of a real hair follicle.
If you are experiencing male pattern baldness, thinning hair, alopecia or receding hairlines, scalp micropigmentation might be what you need.
A single session takes around 3-5 hours. Most people require 3 to 4 sessions to complete their treatment.
The best part is that the treatment doesn’t hurt a lot. You will only experience slight discomfort during the procedure similar to light pricking. Experts generally apply topical numbing cream over your scalp to ease any discomfort during the process.
The treatment lasts for around three to six years in most cases. After this period, you may notice slight fading of the pigments. When this occurs, you may need a touch up session.
The cost of Scalp Micropigmentation depends on various aspects such as the area of the treatment, scarring, hair density & style, & can range anywhere from $400 – $1000 for each session.
Explore the endless benefits of Scalp Micropigmentation
- Scalp pigmentation or SMP is one of the most affordable hair loss solutions that gives outstanding results.
- The treatment is 100% safe and relatively painless. It doesn’t involve the use of any harmful chemicals or drugs.
- It is suitable for all skin types and hair colors
- It takes only 2 to 4 days to heal.
- It can give you the look of fuller, thicker hair
- It helps increase the confidence of those suffering from alopecia, thinning hair, bald spots, or a receding hairline.
- Also, it can be used to camouflage scars from surgeries, past injuries, or hair transplant.
Follow the aftercare instructions dedicatedly to get the best results!
There are few important aftercare instructions that must be followed properly to prevent complications & get the best results!
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid excess sweating as it can damage results.
- Do not swim or jog in the rain for at least 3 weeks.
- Avoid cardio exercise & any activities that might cause you to perspire.
- Do not shave your head for at least 10 days following the treatment.
- Do not touch, pick at, or disturb your scalp.
- Keep your scalp moisturized every day.
- Use proper sun protection before you go outdoors in order to preserve the pigmentation.
- Do not use cosmetics or any other products, which contain a high value of alcohol in them.
Why Choose Brow & Beauty Bar for SMP?
At Brow & Beauty Bar, we offer the best scalp micropigmentation treatment to our clients at highly competitive prices!
We work with a team of highly experienced and skilled scalp micropigmentation professionals who have immense passion for their work. Our main goal is to help our clients restore their lost hair & improve their confidence with our best-in-class Scalp Micropigmentation solutions. We use the highest quality inks, tools & equipment to deliver excellent results.
To know more about our scalp micropigmentation services, feel free to get in touch with us.