Long, dark eyelashes are something we all are obsessed with. They look incredibly gorgeous and enhance our features. They also boost our confidence and self-esteem. But unfortunately, not all of us are blessed with naturally beautiful lashes. Women who are not blessed with long, dark, picture-perfect lashes can opt for Eyelash Tinting.
Wondering what is Lash Tinting?
Eyelash tinting is a semipermanent cosmetic procedure where safe, semi-permanent vegetable dye is applied to your eyelashes. With this treatment, you will get weeks of dark, long lashes without the mess or fuss of mascara. The treatment is said to be particularly beneficial for people who have naturally light eyelashes.
“Eyelash tinting is the simplest service in comparison to a lash lift or extension, and is a good starting point,” says Rinta Juwana, an esthetician at Beau Eyelash Studio in New York City.
The procedure is quick and relatively painless. The entire process takes around 15-20 minutes and the results typically last between three to five weeks.
The dye is permanent and therefore the tint itself will not fade. But, as your lashes fall out & new eyelashes grow in their place, you will notice that your eyelashes are looking lighter.
The best past about the treatment is that it is completely safe if done by a licensed professional who uses high-quality products & has a lot of experience.
The cost of eyelash tinting depends on your location and the experience of the artist and can range anywhere from $20-40.
The benefits of Eyelash Tinting are hard to ignore!
- Lash tinting will make your eyelashes look darker, longer, fuller, & gorgeous.
- You can wake up with picture-perfect lashes every morning.
- The process is quick & relatively painless.
- It is excellent for women who have busy or active lifestyles.
- It will enhance your look.
- Your eyes will look pretty & attractive.
- You won’t have to apply any mascara to your eyelashes.
Proper aftercare is extremely important to achieve the best results
- Do not touch the treated area immediately after the treatment.
- Keep your eyelashes dry and makeup-free for at least 24 hours.
- Do not use oil based make up products for 24-48 hours.
- Try to avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours.
- Do not use any perfumed products for 24 hours.
- Do not put your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day.
- Do not sunbathe or swim for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure as this can cause the tint to fade quicker.
- Do not rub, touch or play with your eyelashes for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid any other facial treatments for at least 24 hours after this treatment.