Long, luscious lashes are something we all crave! However, not all of us are blessed with naturally long, luscious lashes. Luckily, there is a surprisingly effective solution to achieve that dramatic length & volume we crave: Eyelash Lift!
Wondering what is eyelash lift?
Eyelash Lifting is a highly advanced eyelash perming technique that gives volume, curl and length to your natural lashes.
“A lash lift curls your lash from base to tip so that you can see the full length,” explains Clementina Richardson, celebrity lash expert and founder of Envious Lashes in New York City.
So if you are tired of curling your eyelashes every day, the lash lifting treatment is perfect for you! This treatment is an excellent alternative to eyelash extensions, as it requires very little maintenance & has long-lasting results.
How long does a lash lift really last?
The lash lift results generally last six to eight weeks when maintained correctly.
How long does a lash lift take?
The whole lash lift process can take about 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
Do lash lifts hurt?
No, a Lash Lift is a totally painless procedure. In fact, you will love this time. You can even take a little lash nap during the treatment!
Am I a good candidate for a lash lift?
You are a good candidate for a lash lift if:
- you have strong, healthy eyelashes, but they are straight & hard to notice
- you want to enhance your natural lashes
- you’re allergic to lash extension adhesive
- you don’t like mascara
- you want to keep your daily makeup routines simple
- you’re looking for a low maintenance lash enhancement
- you want to wake up with perfectly curled eyelashes
Who is not a good candidate for a lash lift?
You are not a good candidate for lash lift if:
- you have very little natural lashes
- you are pregnant
- you eyelashes are super-short, thin as well as fragile
- you have trichotillomania
- you have chronic dry eye, conjunctivitis, ocular rosacea or blepharitis
- you have extremely sensitive eyes
- you have had chemotherapy recently
Are lash lifts safe?
Yes, lash lifts are completely safe if performed by a trained and licensed professional.
What are the top benefits of lash lift?
- Lash lifting treatment can make your eyelashes appear longer and even fuller!
- It will lift as well as boost your natural lashes.
- It requires very little maintenance and is excellent for those who do not have time for regular upkeep.
- The procedure is quick and relatively painless.
- You can wake up with perfectly curled eyelashes.
On average, how much does a Lash Lift cost?
The general price range of Lash Lift usually depends on your location and the experience of the therapist and can range anywhere from $110-$175.
How do I prepare for my lash lift appointment?
- Remove any eye makeup before your appointment.
- Remove your contact lenses before the treatment.
- Stop using waterproof mascara 3 days before the service.
What is the aftercare like?
- Do not wear mascara for at least 24 hours.
- Do not apply water directly to your eyes for 24 hours.
- Avoid saunas, showers and for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid shampoo, conditioners, eye serums, makeup or make removers on the lash or eye area for at least 1 day.
- Do not rub or play with your lashes
- Do not sleep on your face.
Why choose us for Lash Lift?
We are one of the most trusted permanent makeup studios in Delaware committed to providing the very best in Permanent Makeup.
So if you are tired of curling your eyelashes every day but love the look, feel free to get in touch with us today. We have helped countless clients enhance their natural lashes with our lash lift treatment.
Our lash stylists are highly experienced and amazingly-skilled. They can give you the lashes of your dreams with our lash lift treatment.
To know more, get in touch with us today.