LI-FT Pigment Lightening Solution
Quality permanent makeup can help you look gorgeous day in and day out! It can instantly take years off your face and boost your confidence. You can also wake up effortlessly beautiful every morning with permanent makeup. But when things go wrong, it can leave you feeling intensely embarrassed and regretful. Fortunately, today you can get rid of your unwanted tattoo or permanent makeup with a highly effective pigment lightening solution- LI-FT Pigment Lightening Solution!
Now get rid of your unwanted, embarrassing tattoo with LI-FT Pigment Lightening Solution!
Wondering what is LI-FT Pigment Lightening Solution?
Well, Li-FT Pigment Lightening Solution is a highly effective saline based tattoo lightening solution that can safely and effectively lighten any permanent makeup procedure as well as smaller body tattoos. It is an all-natural, hypertonic solution that contains no chemicals and acids.
The incredible solution was developed by the chemists at Li Pigments in a licensed, inspected as well as highly credentialed lab.
The treatment is done using the same traditional equipment (needles, machine, etc) used in the tattooing process. But, instead of pigment, a sterile solution is tattooed into the skin in order to make the skin release the pigment.
The main ingredients in Li-FT are Sterile water, Sea salt, Lemon Seed Extract, Orange Seed Extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Calendula extract, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Sodium benzoate as well as Potassium sorbate.
During the tattoo lightening service, a numbing agent is used to reduce discomfort and keep you comfortable. Then, a sterile solution is implanted over your unwanted tattoo. The entire process takes around 10 to 40 minutes depending on the size of your tattoo. After 5-10 days, a scab will form & when this falls off, the tattoo will look much lighter. You may need 2-6 sessions to completely fade the unwanted pigment.
The best part about the treatment is that it is completely safe & will not cause any of the typical laser removal side effects! Also, it is less painful than laser removal. However, remember that the treatment should only be done by trained, skilled as well as licensed permanent makeup specialists.
The results will vary depending on your skin condition, your health profile, technique used, your ability to heal well, depth of pigment placement, the type and color of the pigment to be lightened as well as compliance with aftercare instructions.
Explore the endless benefits of LI-FT Pigment Lightening Solution
- LI-FT Pigment Lightening Solution can effectively lighten & remove your permanent makeup pigment & small body tattoos.
- The solution is completely safe. It will not cause any damage to your skin.
- It can be used around your eye area.
- It is effective & safe on all skin types.
- It can lighten & lift all colors.
- The treatment is less painful than laser removal.
- You will no longer have to live with your unwanted tattoo that makes you feel bad!
Follow the aftercare instructions dedicatedly to achieve optimum results!
There are few important aftercare instructions that must be followed dedicatedly in order to prevent complications as well as achieve optimum results!
- Always keep the treated area clean as well as open to the air because air/oxygen provides faster healing.
- Also, keep the treated area dry.
- Do not touch, pick at or remove scab manually.
- Avoid bathing, exercising, swimming, sweating as well as tanning.
- Apply one drop Vitamin E oil 3 to 4 times throughout the day for at least 1 month once the scab has fallen off on its own.
- Contact with a doctor immediately if you notice any signs of infection.
Turn to Brow & Beauty Bar to remove your unwanted tattoo
If you have poorly done permanent makeup or embarrassing tattoos that you are really not happy with, you have landed in the right place!
At Brow & Beauty Bar, we offer Li-FT pigment lightening solution at highly competitive prices! We have helped hundreds of clients remove their unwanted tattoos with our pigment lightening solution.
We are blessed to have a team of highly experienced, trained, skilled and certified professionals who have immense passion for their work. They can help you lighten your unwanted tattoo as well as regain your lost confidence with our pigment lightening solution.
To learn more about our Li-FT pigment lightening solution, get in touch with us today.