Your Eyebrows are the most important feature on your face, according to science. They not only protect your eyes from dust and debris but also accentuate your eyes, shape the face as well as make you look younger. Furthermore, they have a strong social significance for ‘emotional expression as well as facial recognition.’
In a recent study conducted by the University of Lethbridge in Canada, researchers showed participants twenty-five images of celebrities without eyebrows, followed by twenty-five images of celebrities without eyes. Surprisingly, participants could easily recognize fifty-six percent of the celebrities without eyes, but only forty-six percent of the celebrities without eyebrows.
“If the eyebrows aren’t there, it really messes up the way the visual system is designed to find and process faces,” says Dr Javid Sadr, professor of neuroscience at Canada’s University of Lethbridge.
Microblading: The secret to truly gorgeous eyebrows
Not blessed with thick, luscious brows? Don’t worry; microblading can do the trick!
Wondering what is Microblading?
“Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo technique performed to create fuller, natural-looking brows,” says Nicole Prochnow, a microblading expert at Ulmer Dermatology in Long Beach, California.
This amazing treatment was originally founded in Asia for cancer patients who had gone through chemotherapy as well as lost a significant amount of brow hair.
The best thing about this treatment is that it is long-lasting. The treatment can last anywhere from 1 to 3 years, depending on your lifestyle, skin type, sun exposure, as well as the products that you use.
“If you are happy with your microblading, I recommend getting a touch up every one or one-and-a-half years to keep them full and fresh,” recommends Prochnow.
However, if you are pregnant, undergoing chemotherapy or taking medications such as blood thinners, you should not go for this treatment.
The benefits of Microblading are unignorable!
- If you are not blessed with picture-perfect eyebrows, Microblading is the best solution for you. With Microblading, you will get fuller, thicker, natural-looking eyebrows.
- With microblading, you will not have to worry about smudges. You can go to gym, run, take showers, swim as well as enjoy any physical activity without the fear of pigment sliding down your face.
- Microblading will save you a lot of time in the morning, since you will not have to waste your time trying to fill in your eyebrows to make yourself look more attractive.
- Microblading will also save you a lot of money as you will not have to spend yearly on expensive eyebrow filling products.
- The entire process is very quick and simple. It will take only about 2 hours to complete and will not require any time for recovery.
- The process will not hurt you. Your practitioner will use numbing cream and the entire process will be absolutely painless.
Following after-care instructions is important for maintaining your microblading results
It is highly important that you follow these instructions after your Microblading session:
- Avoid getting the area wet during the first 7 days after your procedure.
- Avoid wearing makeup for at least 7 days
- Do not pick at scabs, tug, or itch the eyebrow area.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Avoid saunas, swimming, steam room, & sun bathing until the area is completely healed.
- Avoid any activities that cause excessive sweating for at least 14 days post procedure.
- Keep your hair away from your brow line.
- Apply any healing balm or medicated cream provided by your technician as directed.
Turn to Brow& Beauty Bar for Microblading
Brow & Beauty Bar is one of the most trusted permanent makeup studios in Delaware committed to providing the very best in Permanent Makeup.
So if you are not naturally gifted with thick, beautiful eyebrows or if want to say goodbye to your thinning eyebrows with Microblading, feel free to get in touch with us today. We can magically transform your brows and enhance your natural beauty with the help of Microblading.
To learn more about our services, get in touch with us today!