Who doesn’t love beautiful, rosy lips? Beautiful, deep colored lips make us look more attractive and instantly boost our confidence. However, as we age, our lips lose their natural shape and look thinner. Thankfully, there is a highly effective solution that can enhance the beauty of your natural lip color as well as improve the shape of your lips: Permanent Lip Liner!
Now make your lips look flawless with Permanent Lips
If you have lost that bright color of your lips and you are tired of putting on lipstick again and again throughout the day, a permanent lip liner might be just what you need.
Wondering what is permanent lip liner? Well, permanent lip liner is nothing but a gentle form of lip tattoo that improves the shape of the lips, enhances lip color, and gives definition as well as the illusion of fullness. This amazing technique has become increasingly popular among women of all ages across the world.
“This technique is an instant face brightener,” says Dominique Bossavy, a celebrity permanent makeup artist. “A ‘wake up, no make-up’ fresh-faced look where the pop of color and subtle definer and highlighter are just the right amount of pretty without needing any makeup enhancement.”
The best part is that Permanent Lip Liner is absolutely safe. The entire procedure takes around 2-2.5 hours. During the procedure, permanent makeup artists usually apply a numbing agent to lips to minimize the pain.
“This treatment is for a client who’s used to wearing makeup and likes to use pencil, lipstick, and gloss, but wants to keep the time and effort to a minimum,” says Bossavy. “It is also for someone who has had their lip color and definition fade out, or their border flatten over time. I also recommend it for those with significant asymmetries since the technique can add balance.”
However, not everyone is a good candidate for Permanent Lip Liner.
You should avoid Permanent Lip Liner if:
- You are under the age of 18 years
- You’re pregnant
- You have epilepsy
- You have any autoimmune disease
- You have thyroid/graves disease
- You have infections
- You had an organ transplant
- You have major heart problems
- You have eczema or psoriasis
- You used Accutane in the past year
- You’re undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
The benefits of Permanent Lips are hard to ignore!
- Permanent Lip Liner can help make your lips look fuller, more symmetrical, better defined, as well as more pigmented.
- After this amazing treatment, you will not have to worry about applying and reapplying lipstick throughout the day.
- It can help you improve your self esteem & confidence.
- It is absolutely safe for most people if performed by a skilled professional.
- Also, it is quite affordable.
- You can expect it to last for three to five years or longer with gradual fading over the course of that time.
Taking proper aftercare measures is important to maintain the results
Remember, your journey is not going to end with the treatment. You will have to take proper aftercare measures in order to maintain the results.
Here are few aftercare measures that you should follow to maintain the results:
- Your lips will feel swollen immediately after the treatment and remain swollen for the first day. To help bring the swelling down, you can use ice packs.
- You will have to avoid the sun for the first few days.
- If you are planning to donate blood, it is a Red Cross policy that you must wait for at least 1 year after any tattooing procedure.
- You need to apply POWERFUL SUNSCREEN ON YOUR LIPS in order to avoid hyper pigmentation
- You have to avoid any lotions or soaps containing GLYCOLIC, HYDROXY, FRUIT ACIDS.
- You should not rub or pick your lips as it can cause infection.
- You should avoid eating any salty or spicy food
- You should also avoid kissing for up to 7 days.
Brow & Beauty Bar is second to none when it comes to Permanent Lips
Brow & Beauty Bar is one of the most trusted permanent makeup studios in Delaware committed to providing the very best in Permanent Makeup.
So if you’re thinking to get permanent lip liner and enhance the appearance of your lips, feel free to get in touch with Brow & Beauty Bar!
Here at Brow & Beauty Bar, our aim is to help our clients boost their confidence level with permanent makeup and lip tattooing. We work closely with every client to understand exactly what they are looking for and then we do our best to turn their dreams into reality. We use strong anaesthetic in order in order to make sure that the entire procedure is as painless as possible.
To learn more about permanent lips, get in touch with us today.