Dark eyelashes can make your eyes look super pretty and sexy. They make the whites of your eyes look whiter, which is a symbol of youth. But unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with naturally dark, beautiful lashes. Women who are not blessed with dark, picture-perfect eyelashes can opt for Lash tints. Lash tinting is the quickest way to get darker, longer lashes without the mess or fuss of mascara.
What is Eyelash Tinting?
Tinting is a process of applying a safe, semi-permanent vegetable dye to your eyelashes. This is done to make your dull lashes appear not only darker, but also longer and fuller.
“Lash tints are a happy medium between mascara and extensions, giving you a bolder, wide-eyed look for a relatively affordable price and with very little upkeep,” says Clementina Richardson, celebrity lash artist and founder of Envious Lashes in New York. “Because the process colors the entire strand from the base of lashes to the tip, it can also make the lashes appear longer, too.”
If you have naturally light eyelashes, you will definitely see the most dramatic difference with a lash tint.
Who is a good candidate for Lash Tinting?
You are an ideal candidate for Lash Tinting if you:
- have naturally light hair and eyelashes
- enjoy outdoor activities
- have a busy job
- go to the gym regularly
- are sensitive to make-up
- are active in sports
- have no time to apply make-up everyday
- you wear contact lenses
However, you should avoid eyelash tinting if you have highly sensitive eyes.
What are the benefits of eyelash tinting?
- Eyelash tinting will make your lashes look darker, fuller, longer and beautiful.
- You’ll wake each morning with picture-perfect eyelashes.
- Your tinted eyelashes won’t run even when you’re in the water.
- The process is quick as well as inexpensive.
- It will add definition & structure to your entire face.
- Your eyes will look attractive and expressive.
- You will not have to wake up early in the morning just to perfect your eyelashes with mascara.
How long does Lash Tinting take?
A typical eyelash tinting will not take more than fifteen minutes.
After the 15 minute eyelash tinting session, your lashes will look effortlessly long & luscious.
How long does eyelash tinting last?
Eyelash tinting results typically last between three to five weeks.
The dye is permanent; hence the tint itself will not fade. However, as your eyelashes fall out as well as new eyelashes grow in their place, you will see that your lashes are looking lighter. For the best result, Richardson suggests to use oil-free creams and makeup removers around your eye area as well as keep the eye area dry for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
Is eyelash tinting safe?
Yes, lash tinting is completely safe when done by a professional.
“If done by a well-trained and highly experienced esthetician or hair colorist who knows what she’s doing, it’s absolutely fine,” dermatologist Jeannette Graf, MD, says.
Does lash tinting hurt?
No, lash tinting doesn’t hurt. However, you may feel slight discomfort during the procedure.
How much does eyelash tinting cost?
Just like other beauty treatments, the price depends on your location and the experience of the artist and can range anywhere from $20-40.
What is the aftercare like?
- Avoid touching the area treated.
- Avoid oil based make up products for 24-48 hours.
- Try to keep your eyelashes dry for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours.
- Do not put your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day.
- Avoid applying make-up for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid sunbathing for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming for at least 24hrs.
- Do not receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after this treatment.
- Avoid strong UV light as this can cause the tint to fade quicker.
- Avoid rubbing or playing with the lashes.
- Avoid perfumed products for 24hrs.
Why choose Brow & Beauty Bar for Lash Tinting?
We, at Brow & Beauty Bar, pride ourselves in providing top quality eyelash tinting treatment at highly competitive prices. We take our clients’ health and safety very seriously; therefore, we use every precaution to keep their eyes safe during the procedure.
We have a team of impressively-skilled and experienced beauty professionals who are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our clients with unparalleled beauty services.
So if you are looking to make your eyelashes look darker, fuller, longer and beautiful, we invite you to visit our salon for professional eyelash tinting treatment. With our lash tinting treatment, you will be able to make your eyelashes look darker, longer and fuller without applying makeup! Our professionals will help you choose the right tinting color that best suits your complexion.
To learn more about our lash tinting service, feel free to get in touch with us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.