Aging leads to several undesirable skin issues such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, undesired pigmentation, skin dryness, visible pores, uneven skin tone and more. Luckily, today there are many ways to stimulate collagen production and bring your dull skin back to life. Once of the most popular and effective options to reverse signs of aging is Microdermabrasion!
Wondering what is Microdermabrasion? Well, Microdermabrasion or Microderm is nothing but a very popular non-surgical, painless cosmetic procedure that uses a diamond-tipped wand to gently exfoliate the top layer of the skin & remove the dead skin cells at the surface. The result is skin that appears fresh, smooth, radiant, more toned, as well as more youthful!
The treatment is absolutely safe and effective for all skin types.
“Any skin type can benefit from microdermabrasion. For people who are acne-prone, microdermabrasion can be used in combination with peels and medical extractions. Once that has been treated, they can go on to use retinoids like Differin Gel,” says Dendy Engelman, MD, FACMS, FAAD, a board-certified and nationally-acclaimed dermatologic surgeon.
The entire process can take anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes, depending upon the skin condition & the area to be treated.
The best part about this treatment is that side effects are minimal. Most people will experience short-term redness that will get better within a few hours.
Just keep in mind that the results of Microdermabrasion are not permanent. Sun damage may reverse your results. To maintain the wonderful results, you will have to take proper care of your skin.
Also remember Microdermabrasion is not recommended if you have skin conditions like Dermatitis, Lupus, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea or open wounds. Doctors also warns against getting this treatment done if you have sensitive skin.
Explore the endless benefits of Microdermabrasion!
- The treatment improves internal skin health.
- You can see an improvement in skin texture.
- The treatment will help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- The procedure is quick and painless, and doesn’t involve any injections.
- Your skin will look fresh, smooth, radiant & youthful almost immediately after the treatment.
- You can notice a slight reduction in acne scars after a few sessions.
- The treatment is absolutely safe and effective for all skin types.
- The treatment can also help minimize your pores.
Follow the aftercare instructions dedicatedly to maintain the results
- After treatment, avoid direct sun exposure for at least a week.
- Always keep your new skin clean, moisturized as well as protected with sunblock.
- Avoid any strenuous activities for at least 48 hours.
- Don’t put on makeup immediately after the treatment.
- Make sure you use a mild cleanser or something that contains no harsh chemicals.
- Don’t scratch or pick the treated area.
- Don’t rub or scrub your face for at least 7 days
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid glycolic, retinol, beta hydroxy, benzyl peroxide & similar medications for at least 48 hours.
Turn to Brow & Beauty Bar for Microdermabrasion!
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to rejuvenate your dull skin, why not consider a microdermabrasion treatment?
At Brow & Beauty Bar, we are proud to offer Microdermabrasion treatment at highly competitive prices! We aim to help our clients improve their skin imperfections and enhance their beauty with different skin rejuvenating treatments.
We have a team of highly experienced and skilled professionals who are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our clients with unparalleled service.
We work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and expectations and then do our best to exceed their expectations.
Clients’ satisfaction & comfort is our top priority. Therefore, we do everything possible to make sure that our clients are comfortable and satisfied during the treatment.
To learn more about Microdermabrasion or any other services, get in touch with us today.